One on one supervision & private mentoring program for Yoga Teachers and Mental Health Professionals
Supporting you in the art of becoming a Loving Presence
Is this program for you? YES
if you’re early in your psychology or mental health or yoga teaching career, or feel like it’s your job to “fix” your clients / students
if you feel burnt out or disillusioned by the pain and anguish you see daily
if you feel frustrated by difficult clients / students who don’t seem to want to change
if you’re ready to bring more depth and meaning to your work as a therapist / teacher / support worker
All true transformation only occurs in the field of love.
Learn how to embody that field – BE the loving presence that transforms you and your clients / students from the inside.
Resilience comes from having a heart that is big enough to hear the cries of the world. The quality of our noticing is fundamental to mindfulness meditation and yoga practice as it is to our psychology / therapy practice / teaching.
This PROGRAM focuses on the art of being a loving / compassionate presence for ourselves and in the therapy room / studio. Love and compassion are skills we can all develop inside of our own being for ourselves, life and others. Love and acceptance are skills which can, at times, appear elusive to us and our clients / students.
“I have come to drag you out of yourself, and take you into my heart. I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had and lift you like a prayer to the sky.” Rumi
“Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness… the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man (sic) will have discovered fire.” Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
CURRICULUM AND LEARNING OUTCOMES will be customised for you and will include:
1) Return to Body Based Safety – Know and Address Neurological Struggle
2) Find the Drivers Keeping Love at Bay – Identify Covert Operators in the Mind
3) Develop the Art of Letting Go – Acceptance and Transformation Skills
4) Loving Self – Cultivate the Heart of the Evolution – From Mindfulness to Heartfulness
5) Loving Life – Plug Back into the Evolutionary Matrix of Life
6) Cultivating Love for Others – Micro Skills of Joy and Compassion
7) Speaking Out – Have Courageous Conversations
This program uses practical tools, consistent with ACT, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and FAP, Functional Analytic Psychotherapy, drawn from the Yoga and Buddhist traditions to cultivate your heart and strengthen your resilience as a practitioner.
This program is about loving ourselves and others back to wholeness.
- 8 x One to One Individual sessions weekly over 3 – 10 months.
- Plus private Facebook group.
10 hours total
- Session 1 = 2 hours
- Sessions 2 -> 4 = 1 hour each
- Sessions 5 = 2 hours
- Sessions 6 -> 8 = 1 hour each
Your Investment in Your Practice
Is a low four figure investment
Please book a discovery call with NeLi with your enquiry
To book yourself on this program, please complete the registration form
Commonwealth Bank Australia
BSB 06 4449
Acc 1048 1867
Please use your initial and surname and “TEH” in the reference
If you wish to use a payment plan, please speak with NeLi about this before making the deposit.
- 20 minute Discovery Call = no financial investment
- If after the first session 2 hour session you do not wish to continue, all funds returned to you with blessing. No refunds after this.