If you’re tired of burnout, frustration and exhaustion, this weekend could be the missing piece that enables you to support yourself and your clients, so that you can thrive in your work.
Join us in the beautiful surrounds of Bellbunya Community on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast for a weekend of professional development that will give you foundational yoga and mindfulness practices for your own and your clients’ well-being.
Next dates: TBC Sunshine Coast, QLD
Is this weekend for you? YES
if you are a woman mental health professional or a health professional with an interest in mental health
if you want to practice, learn and develop in supportive community of like mind professionals
if you desire to bring more body based awareness to your work with clients / patients for greater impact and longer lasting effects
Embodied Mind was created to help you to develop your own foundational yoga and mindfulness practice so that you can support yourself in your work, and bring these embodied techniques to your clients.
The mind is embodied in our cellular being. Everything we think and emotionally feel is revealed in our body. We can train mind, body and heart through Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation.
There is a revolution in mental healthcare where mind-body practices are increasingly recognised for their ability to compliment other therapy, and in certain situations, even used as an alternative.
- foundational breath and movement practices for anxiety and depression that you can share with your clients
- neuroscientific understanding of trauma
- foundations of mindfulness learned experientially with underpinning Buddhist philosophy and
- mindfulness interventions practiced and understood through Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Framework
- yogic lifestyle – foundations for developing a personal practice that will help prevent burnout, and create authenticity in the sharing of mindfulness and movement based interventions
Embodied Mind is a stand alone course, offering 20 hours of Professional Development. It is also the first module in our 200 hour, year-long teacher training. So if this work really calls you, you have the option of continuing on with the year long course.
“NeLi is experienced and supportive facilitator. After a day in nature, led by NeLi in yoga and sitting and walking meditation, I felt replenished and rejuvenated. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking an insightful experience.”
Weekend dates TBC:
Bellbunya is a conscious permaculture community located at the northern end of the Sunshine Coast hinterland. It is about half an hour from the coast’s amazing beaches and the Sunshine Coast airport. Accommodation is twin share and all your delicious vegetarian meals are provided.
114 Browns Road
Belli Park, Queensland 4562
Registrations close one week before the course for catering purposes.
We begin at 6pm on Friday and aim to finish by 4pm (at the latest) Sunday.
The weekend has a full schedule to support your deep learning.
There is optional before breakfast practice Saturday and Sunday morning.
There is also scheduled program activity Friday and Saturday evening.
Full schedule available to you on registration.
This is a drug and alcohol free event.
To book yourself on this program, please complete the registration form and make payment to
Commonwealth Bank Australia
BSB 06 4449
Acc 1048 1867
Please use your initial and surname and “EM” in the reference
Your fee for this course covers all tuition, accommodation and meals and is less than A$1000 including GST.
Full payment on registration is preferred.
Deposit of $300 will secure your place on registration.
Full payment is due four weeks before the course begins.
If you wish to use a payment plan, please contact NeLi about this before making the deposit.
- Cancellation more than four weeks before the start, we refund your deposit or full payment minus $50 admin fee. You may transfer to another weekend for $25 admin fee. You may transfer your ticket to another participant for $25 admin fee.
- Inside of four weeks, we refund your deposit or full payment minus $50 admin fee if we are able to fill your place. You may transfer to another weekend for $25 admin fee or transfer your ticket to another participant for $25 admin fee, if we are able to fill your place.
Professional Development Certification Certificate available on request. Contact NeLi to discuss your profession’s requirements.